Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I wish it were us.....

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    I'm still having trouble getting my head around the fact that IT WAS US!!!!
    Unfriggen believable!!!
    I just had this conversation with my brother, him not ever committed to us at all ( you are doing well and now its we won) to me who well you all know.
    I'm still in denial and want us to win next year too really get my head around it and enjoy it.

As a side note he has never been a member and has my Granddads 54 membership instead of me and offered to sell it to me, as we all know it is invaluable and if he gave a shit he wouldn't part with it.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    I just had this conversation with my brother, him not ever committed to us at all ( you are doing well and now its we won) to me who well you all know.
    I'm still in denial and want us to win next year too really get my head around it and enjoy it.

As a side note he has never been a member and has my Granddads 54 membership instead of me and offered to sell it to me, as we all know it is invaluable and if he gave a shit he wouldn't part with it.
    That is bloody annoying.
    l have made a promise to my kids, all my memorabilia will go to the one or both only if their kids are bulldog members/supporters. If my future grand kids follow someone else then my kids wont get anything Bulldogs!

3. Likes KT31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a bunch of 54 stuff my mum gave me when i was a kid. Season tickets, footy record, club end of year report thingy (cant remember what they are called) and some other stuff. About 30 years ago I was telling a bloke at the club about them and he said that the club was planning on opening a museum and would I be interested in donating it? I gathered it all up and gave it to him and never saw any of it ever again. It would have been worth a fair bit.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.