Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  1,022

Thread: MRO Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRP Thread 2018

Do you think there is any chance the AFL are just wanting to be seen to be doing the 'right' thing? As in there will be no special treatment because it's a Grand Final, but in reality they really do want one of the games marquee players taking the field.

I'm hoping this is all for show and the appeal will just be a formality for Katie to get off. The AFL certainly have history in stage managing things.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRP Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Do you think there is any chance the AFL are just wanting to be seen to be doing the 'right' thing? As in there will be no special treatment because it's a Grand Final, but in reality they really do want one of the games marquee players taking the field.

I'm hoping this is all for show and the appeal will just be a formality for Katie to get off. The AFL certainly have history in stage managing things.
    Maybe if we were Essendon or Collingwood but we are the Bulldogs and the only time the AFL reduce the pressure of their boot on our neck is to get a better purchase and press down even harder.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.