Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  22

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Players you really, really hate.

One of the most colourful players in the league, Greene is loved by teammates but loathed by opposition fans for his long tribunal rap sheet and perceived unsportsmanlike conduct.
    Now I get it, it's all in our heads! We just perceive his behavior as unsportsmanlike. Next time we lose I am just going to perceive that we won, it's that easy!

No surprise this was written by a journo from the Sydney Morning Herald. Compared to the neanderthals running around in the NRL in Sydney Greene is practically a choirboy.

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Players you really, really hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Now I get it, it's all in our heads! We just perceive his behavior as unsportsmanlike. Next time we lose I am just going to perceive that we won, it's that easy!

No surprise this was written by a journo from the Sydney Morning Herald. Compared to the neanderthals running around in the NRL in Sydney Greene is practically a choirboy.
    Here is some perceived behavior:

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.