Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  10

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R3 2020

Collingwood v St Kilda could be interesting, given the Saints performance against us last week. It will certainly see where the Saints might rank this year.
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette54 View Post
    Collingwood v St Kilda could be interesting, given the Saints performance against us last week. It will certainly see where the Saints might rank this year.
    I agree. Whilst we know Collingwood are the real deal it’s hard to tell if the saints are decent or just took advantage of how terrible we are. They certainly looked crisp but how much of that was a result of us not applying any pressure or system to stop them?

They’re a marked improvement in last year but Collingwood is a good test for them to see where they’re at

3. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    I agree. Whilst we know Collingwood are the real deal it’s hard to tell if the saints are decent or just took advantage of how terrible we are. They certainly looked crisp but how much of that was a result of us not applying any pressure or system to stop them?

They’re a marked improvement in last year but Collingwood is a good test for them to see where they’re at
    I think Collingwood are the real deal, except they lack a big man at FF. Rely too much on De Goey and Stephenson
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.