Thanks Thanks:  213
Likes Likes:  888

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: List Management for 2020/21

Jono Marsh is also training with Carlton, they'll pick one of the two.
    Perhaps we don't take anyone and wait until mid year.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Jono Marsh is also training with Carlton, they'll pick one of the two.
    Perhaps we don't take anyone and wait until mid year.
    hopefully at minimum we get a couple of kids to train with us, just in case we find someone that suits our needs
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that Jetta has signed with Swan Districts, but he also thinks he had a couple of extra years to give, and I'd still love for us to get him down here alongside JUH.

Diamond hunting is all well and good (with very low chances of success), but culture and leadership are vital, and JUH might be the future of the club if we can get it right, and having him as the only Indigenous player on the list is a concerning beginning (and that might be understating things).
    Although it broke our hearts it did not break our will

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Toast View Post
    I know that Jetta has signed with Swan Districts, but he also thinks he had a couple of extra years to give, and I'd still love for us to get him down here alongside JUH.

Diamond hunting is all well and good (with very low chances of success), but culture and leadership are vital, and JUH might be the future of the club if we can get it right, and having him as the only Indigenous player on the list is a concerning beginning (and that might be understating things).
    I logged on this morning to mention him. He looks like he still has his speed, could he play that pressure forward role (with a little rotation to the wing)?

Considering we are usually the youngest team to take the field each week (and Trengove, Lloyd, Suckling have all moved on) some extra experience in the squad wouldn’t go astray.

5. Likes Raw Toast liked this post