Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  165
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee - Round 19 Vs Melbourne 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    He has every right to… I know there’s question marks over Lewis, but the treatment he cops isn’t shared amongst his peers.
    I'm happy for him to explore his options.

2. Likes SquirrelGrip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He has every right to… I know there’s question marks over Lewis, but the treatment he cops isn’t shared amongst his peers.
    Can you remember anyone recently coping like this? If this went on in a normal workplace the manager would have a bullying claim coming their way from H.R.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Likes DOG GOD, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I smoked drugs all day to 6.30pm. I wouldn’t have even got close to this.

I also still don’t understand Hannan and his ability to stay in the team or get into the team with no VFL game. I don’t get it.

Finally, a real KPD in the side. Get em Josh.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I'm happy for him to explore his options.
    Like he has a choice?

Given the way he’s seen by the MC he has no option than to head to a club where he might get a look in.

Post Thanks / Like

Like he has a choice?

Given the way he’s seen by the MC he has no option than to head to a club where he might get a look in.
    LY: So do you want me in to take a tall, maybe Brown.
    MC: I wouldn’t defend him, not even with your first.

Has he told the club he’s going and we’ve decided to work defence without him since he’s going? That’s the best I can guess.

Post Thanks / Like

There's also the chance of a late out. Maybe Bruce?
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

10. Likes Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hannan ? Jesus Christ.
    Schache ?
    Are we tanking this ?

Can Lew Young officially walk out on the club without giving notice ?
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Can you remember anyone recently coping like this? If this went on in a normal workplace the manager would have a bullying claim coming their way from H.R.
    Really? That is a bit far fetched?

How do you know what his KPIs are?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Really? That is a bit far fetched?

How do you know what his KPIs are?
    Given we’ve been pretty good at calling for the removal of several underperforming players this year it seems strange most are bemused when Lewis has been dropped.

To me it seems his KPI’s are completely different to all other players in the team which I can’t imagine is correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Given we’ve been pretty good at calling for the removal of several underperforming players this year it seems strange most are bemused when Lewis has been dropped.

To me it seems his KPI’s are completely different to all other players in the team which I can’t imagine is correct.
    But workplace bullying?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't subscribe to that at all. He's had plenty of chances, he's a fringe player and he's in and out of the side because he hasn't cemented his spot.

Not sure other teams will be flooding the Whitten Oval switchboard trying to lure him away.

16. Likes SquirrelGrip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    It's happening. The reinvention of Josh Schache. After ??one half?? of playing defence at VFL level.

I'm excited to either love it or rabidly hate it. There will be no in between.
    Could this be the start of something beautiful?

Post Thanks / Like

Where do we think Schache actually lines up on Saturday? Do we go extra tall up forward to try and occupy their defenders or has he come in to replace Crozier?

Either way, it's pretty *!*!*!*!ing bold and bizarre. Actually looking forward to the game even more now, will either be a masterstroke or a car crash.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Where do we think Schache actually lines up on Saturday? Do we go extra tall up forward to try and occupy their defenders or has he come in to replace Crozier?

Either way, it's pretty *!*!*!*!ing bold and bizarre. Actually looking forward to the game even more now, will either be a masterstroke or a car crash.
    Yeah he's forward. No way he's playing back in the ones. We are trying to take Lever out of the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Bevo is very humerous I love him more than ever

Love to see Schache on Ben Brown perfect match up for him while Keath becomes more dangerous. If Josh plays forward I could see him back in the car at half time considering the conditions on the horizon.

McNeil isn't ready for AFL let's be honest, come on Hannan its time.

I cant wait to get back Treloar, Dunkley, Martin and VDM. I think we might slip to third by the end of it but can see us playing our best come finals time. I think we can be the best side in it the one thing that worries me its playing Geelong at GMHBA first final( fingers crossed the AFL stay with their current stance on this).