Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Game of his life’: Dog continues stunning career turnaround after shutdown of star

Sorry I'm a little slow! Who is DBJ
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Game of his life’: Dog continues stunning career turnaround after shutdown of star

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    Sorry I'm a little slow! Who is DBJ
    Darcy Byrne Jones (Port HBF)
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

3. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Darcy Byrne Jones (Port HBF)
    Gave up at least 2 or 3 goals to his direct opponent in the first quarter. You will see him and his dirty mullet trailing Bazlenka and his luscious locks as he strolls in to kick the first.

5. Likes bulldogtragic, Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Gave up at least 2 or 3 goals to his direct opponent in the first quarter. You will see him and his dirty mullet trailing Bazlenka and his luscious locks as he strolls in to kick the first.
    He doesn’t like defending very much, does he? All front running or bust.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

He was quite influential against us in round 23, positioning himself defensively at stoppages. Not this time.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

DBJ killed us in round 23 with him sitting off the back of the pack and then a lot of front running. I suggest we had a good look at that and put plans in place accordingly.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    He was quite influential against us in round 23, positioning himself defensively at stoppages. Not this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    DBJ killed us in round 23 with him sitting off the back of the pack and then a lot of front running. I suggest we had a good look at that and put plans in place accordingly.
    I’ve had my memory of R21-23 surgically erased. So I will take your words for it.

10. Likes azabob, The Pie Man liked this post