Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  41

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Glass half full - the thread

Darkest timeline: I wonder what folk in 1961 thought were the things pointing to a glass half full.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Glass half full - the thread

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Darkest timeline: I wonder what folk in 1961 thought were the things pointing to a glass half full.
    It’s a different time and level of professionalism. Sure, can’t take anything for granted but we have a lot of young talent and we should logically be there abouts for the next few seasons. Of course, if we lose a few guns to injury or trades, or something random happens in-house like did to Richmond, then we may come back to the field… but all things being equal we’re a top 4 team and should expect that for the next few years.

As for glass half full, I think it’s good to know that we can get MUCH better by getting 1 role fixed. A better ruck and we’re way better. A better KPD and we’re way better. This isn’t about small increments, we know where our list is deficient and it can be massively improved over trade period.

Will we do that? I don’t know. But at least we aren’t scratching around to find the problem… or we have to wait 5 years for development of the entire list. A good trade week and our list can be much stronger.

3. Likes SonofScray liked this post