3 37.50%
  • Average

4 50.00%
  • Below Average

1 12.50%
    Post Thanks / Like

Rating our list 2021: Jamarra Ugle-Hagan 02

Hi All,

Well we are down to the last 4 get your votes in and we'll wrap it up. I won't included the new recruits as there is nothing to go on and I'll leave out desisted and retired players as there is no point.

Like last time I'll count down from the highest number to the lowest but I thought the poll rating this time will go on a different tack and get Woofers thoughts on how they rank from Elite to Below Average.

I hope current performance doesn't reflect on last years assessment.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rating our list 2021: Jamarra Ugle-Hagan 02

The number one pick of 2020, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is a highly-skilled, athletic key forward who stands at 195cm tall. A Next Generation Academy product, Ugle-Hagan became the Bulldogs’ first number one pick since Adam Cooney in 2003, and only the second Indigenous player to top the draft following Des Headland in 1998. Displaying an innate goal-sense and strong marking abilities, he made his senior debut in round 17 last season, and impressed with three goals against Gold Coast the week after. Ugle-Hagan put pen to paper on a contract extension last year, keeping him at the Kennel until at least 2024.

LINK

Post Thanks / Like

I've gone average just because there's not enough games to go on but there is a huge upside.

Post Thanks / Like

Below average so far, hasn't lived up to expectation yet but by the end of the season he could be close to above average.
    Huge scope for improvement
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Still will draw a very good defender and is a busy defender himself. If Cordy is average I would have to rate him above average, with the above part on youth and enthusiasm. I also really like his kicking action.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Below average, he's coming along but needs to be a consistent presence throughout games
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff