Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  50

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How good was....Brian Royal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat Lyons View Post
    My favorite payer of all time. I have the honour of interviewing him tomorrow on our podcast! Any questions WOOFers want answered? Any memories you'd like me to share with him or pass on?
    Also, does anyone have any pics from their personal collection to share of Choco?
    Thanks, matty
    The 1992 game at Princess Park and Choco's busted nose/ the biff that happened that day. Who got him and did he earn it?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    The 1992 game at Princess Park and Choco's busted nose/ the biff that happened that day. Who got him and did he earn it?
    That was Hogg. Choco was as fair and straight down the line as they come. Hogg often resorted to under-handed tactics to make up for a distinct lack of talent. That is the nicest way I can put it.
    Last edited by 1eyedog; 12-03-2023 at 11:19 PM. Reason: I deleted my swear words

3. Likes BornInDroopSt'54, jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    That was Hogg. Choco was as fair and straight down the line as they come. Hogg often resorted to under-handed tactics to make up for a distinct lack of talent. That is the nicest way I can put it.
    I thought I recalled it either being Hogg or Brown. The latter being the most hyped up player in the AFL because of his mum, which is pretty weird, but you know, Carlton........
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.