Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  138
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Open Season on Aaron Naughton??

My Aqua teacher is a mad doggies fan. Not much zen master but a hoot nonetheless.

I think Gvgjr?s Vitas Gerulaitis wins the gong. (Tragic death).

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Is this Ed and Naughty?

That is a very good find.

4. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What an era. 1982 double denim x 2 for the win! Agree outstanding find.

Post Thanks / Like

Vitas Naughton!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    What an era. 1982 double denim
    Also know as the Canadian Tuxedo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    My Aqua teacher is a mad doggies fan. Not much zen master but a hoot nonetheless.

I think Gvgjr?s Vitas Gerulaitis wins the gong. (Tragic death).
    Not sure we're any clearer on what an Aqua teacher is now we know they're a Doggies fan!
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jeemak & EW,

Aqua is exercise classes in water. Water aerobics if you like, mainly for seniors (sigh, yes I?ve joined the grey hair brigade). Teacher is lovely and a mad doggies fan, even wears WB apparel t shirts etc. Fellow students are role models for ageing well ie look after body and mind looked after.

10. Thanks jeemak thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Hmmm. I know I started this thread in defence of Naughts but when he continually tucks his hair behind his ear with his right hand before taking a set shot like some kind of nervous twitch it is so...

If the headband isn't doing the job for which it is has been procured, for goodness sakes give Vitas Gerulaitis a call and find out what steps need to be taken.
    The funniest part (aka most frustrating to watch part) is when in full flight and the headband dislodges and gets all out of whack to the point of putting him off, it's just not working too well, is it?

Vitas Gerulaitis, one of mothers faves from back in the day with her being a huge tennis fan (god rest her soul).

Back to the important stuff, he's been great this season even in the early rounds where the media (Lloydy especially) were getting stuck into him for not kicking enough goals yet playing up the ground more which free's up space in the fwd 50 but also frees him up and drags his opponents around and not being stuck to the point of almost looking like he's giving up at times v the likes of Collins, May etc who can take his run and jump game away from him, CHF perfect, FF can be shut down a lot easier imo.

The other point about playing up the ground more, being a good runner, it seems to free him up a hell of a lot, he's in games more and doesn't have to be relied as much to kick goals which must get to him at times when the radar is off, although his kicking for goal has been excellent so far this season "touch wood", he'd have to feel better about himself and being in a good and positive game mindset which when he does get to have set shots, wouldn't have the same pressures, as he can still have a good game without kicking bags of goals.