Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time to Review the List - # 11 - 20

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    But do we need players on our list that clearly let us down under pressure and that seem to be making no real progress or improvement to there game.
    How many players do you actually want delisted this year? By the sounds of things it would be 12 plus.
    It's too easy to magnify any errors players have and I think you are undervaluing the need to have some depth in experience outside of the best 22.
    Bulldog Pride will never die

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time to Review the List - # 11 - 20

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    How many players do you actually want delisted this year? By the sounds of things it would be 12 plus.
    It's too easy to magnify any errors players have and I think you are undervaluing the need to have some depth in experience outside of the best 22.
    I probably only want to delist 3 or 4 players (+ 3 retiree's), but would like to see us trade away about the same, preferably for players.

I do not deny the fact we need depth, not having any in the midfield has killed us this year. But have depth players like Faulkner or Robbins added value to the team this year? It's ok to have depth players that can come in and fill a role on a consistent basis, but with Power you don't really know what you will get.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.