Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  50

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BT's Membership Score - Compare

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Hmm i don't know if this has been thereapeutic or not but...

Supporter 50 years so 6.24

Member since i moved to Melbourne in '83.

So spent 13 years following the dogs via my transistor radio.

I spent a lot of my childhood swearing at that radio.
    During the last quarter of a game against Richmond when I was a teenager I picked the radio up by the antennae, swung it around my head and threw it through a closed dining room window just as my mum walked into the room. The window smashed into a thousand pieces and my mum said "I seriously thought that I could have left you in the room alone without you doing something like that" "sorry mum..."
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BT's Membership Score - Compare

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    During the last quarter of a game against Richmond when I was a teenager I picked the radio up by the antennae, swung it around my head and threw it through a closed dining room window just as my mum walked into the room. The window smashed into a thousand pieces and my mum said "I seriously thought that I could have left you in the room alone without you doing something like that" "sorry mum..."
    Not your fault td. Your defence of being a footscray supporter the 'sensationa '70's' should have been enough to get you off the hook.

The radio is used actually belonged to my mum. she rarely saw it. If it wasn't tuned to the footy it was on 3xy.