Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which Club Do You Really Hate?

It changes a lot but Collingwood and Essendon that are at the top of my list consistently.

No longer a fan of the Saints either, I sued to have a soft spot for them and now I can't stand them.

I'm not real fond of Norf either.

Post Thanks / Like

number 1: Carlton
    number 2: Essendon
    number 3: Hawthorn, Collingwood, StKilda, WCE, Adelaide, Melbourne,
    Then the rest.

It's mostly the supporters, and i find Carlton the worst by a mile, they are arrogant and terrible sports.
    Essendon are more annoying than anything. They are idiots and know next to nothing about the game, but they dont' mind shooting their mouth off regardless. Much like going to watch a game in Perth or Adelaide. One idiot says something and all the other stupid sheep get up and agree because there is no fear of being slapped in the face by reason from an opposition supporter.

The only reason i don't hate them is because they can also be really nice. More than once i've spoken to an Adelaide supporter after we have whipped them on the tram after the game and they were delightful. You wouldn't hear a Carlton supporter saying things like the bulldogs played a fantastic game and be happy about it all.

I don't understand the Collingwood haters, they are what they are and they are a bit feral but so are we, just in smaller numbers. Carlton are just a pack of you know what's.

Post Thanks / Like

Saints and Carlton for me.
    Saints because of the culture and no attempt to clean it up.
    Carlton, can anyone name the last president they had that wasnt done for corporate theft?
    My most hated as a kid was Collingwood
    Surprises me people hate Collingwood so much now though. I more hate their supporters but Collingwood the club has always been supportive of us, helping us in 1989 and even looking for sponsors for us. Both clubs are blue collar clubs.
    I dont know if its because Eddie is from Broady but I have only heard him speak good of us.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Carlton, can anyone name the last president they had that wasnt done for corporate theft?
    Stephen Kernahan
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Carlton Number 1 for me to.

Then equal 2nd for Collingwood, Hawthorn, St Kilda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdoggie View Post
    I don't understand the Collingwood haters, they are what they are and they are a bit feral but so are we, just in smaller numbers.
    I actually don't mind the club, it is the supporters that get me off side.
    just one example: a normal home and away game with no impact on a Collingwood season, a single (at the game with no one else) Collingwood supporter spent the whole [U]first half [U] yelling Fs and Cs at the umpires and Bulldog players with kids as young as 6-8 right near him.
    With the occasional swearing and abuse coming from the second level behind us, from again a solitary Collingwood supporter.
    Every Collingwood game I have been to (granted not as many as some) has been much of the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Was always Essendon growing up, but then they got sh__ and I maried a Don so I inevitably mellowed on them. Still, the last game we played them, a few of their fans reminded me why I hated them so much.....flogs.

Richmond & then St Kilda for issues we've had with both over the past 10 years.

I have a lot of Collingwood supporting mates - they were really poor through the mid/late 90's which was highly amusing. It's pretty annoying they're this good now.

Despise Darren Jarman more than Adelaide - and the Eagles were awesome to hate in the 90's.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Saints and Carlton for me.
    Saints because of the culture and no attempt to clean it up.
    My most hated as a kid was Collingwood
    Surprises me people hate Collingwood so much now though. I more hate their supporters but Collingwood the club has always been supportive of us, helping us in 1989 and even looking for sponsors for us. Both clubs are blue collar clubs.
    I dont know if its because Eddie is from Broady but I have only heard him speak good of us.
    Agree Mccalister and Collingwood were very supportive of us in 89.
    Eddie( for all his faults supports the retention of Melb clubs( unlike Cook and Kennet)
    Saying that I tend to hate clubs the most when they're traveling well
    I.E Melb in the late 80's, Tiges in 95 and 01, Stkilda is the one I perennially hate.
    They put crap on us yet they're that pathetic they've never even snagged a VFA premiership!
    Thankfully never had to put up with Eagle or Crow fans, though any set of fans who conduct a Mexican wave during a game are cardboard cut out fans

Post Thanks / Like

All of them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    All of them
    I was talking about AFL clubs, not posters on WOOF!
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Some pies supporters due to there arrogance although do know a few good ones (misses is 1 of them lol) and most of there lack of understanding about the game!

Carlton and there supporters! No. 1
    St kilda, essondon and hawks big time! No. 2
    Melbourne and north Melbourne for some reason! No. 3
    Then the rest

Post Thanks / Like

So hard to pick one. So I'll give you four. In no particular order:

Essendon: for much the same reasons as immortal mike. Just a pack of bourgeois, nouveau riche wankers. Gladly lay into our Club on the grounds of being from the western suburbs, when all that separates the heartlands is the Maribyrnong River. As a collective, their fans just come across to me as disingenuous, they have some genuine hard core fans but many just seem to be real topical, numbers and stats people rather than stories and memories people. If that make sense.

Nth Melbourne: they are the Gollum of the football world.

St Kilda: So many pricks in one team. Would love to see their bus run off the road, provided Lenny Hayes was off sick that day.

Carlton: cheats. Band wagoners. Mostly cheats.

Post Thanks / Like

Were do I start, Collingwood getting kicked out of Victoria park at age 12 when I did nothing wrong hated them ever since.
    Essendon, being a lone Bulldog support in a sea of black and red at windy hill and we were getting flogged by 100 pints and they still got stuck into me.

St. Kilda for all the reasons from TCD and Port just because they are the Adelaide version of Collingwood.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Urghhhhh!!!!!
    Collingwood for obvious reasons. When they were absolutely killing us in a one sided final last year they continued to scream for non existent frees, jeered brad Johnson and even the most toothless, tattoo-Ed, illiterate of them found it necessary to sneer at the 'western suburbs.' I'd nearly forgotten how awful they could be.

Essendon. The coodabeens call them ' Collingwood supporters who can read and write.' I specially dislike their band of hard faced bottle blonde feral female fans.

St Kilda. Stephen Milne has to be the most revolting present day player.

Adelaide..I've softened a bit towards them, but if ever I need to remind myself of reasons to hate them, I just need to combine the memory of Darren jarman, that god-awful song ringing out over the MCG, and the woman, aged in her 50s, who came right up to my crying kids and waved her scarf in their faces.

I think I need to ring my therapist!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

So much hatred for Carlton.
    So much hatred for Essendon.
    Extreme dislike for Richmond.

I don't really HATE Geelong, Collingwood or Hawthorn in the same category as the above, but their supporters can all go jump!