Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  1,022

Thread: MRO Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRP Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    "Western Bulldogs star Katie Brennan was charged with rough conduct and can accept a reprimand, while an incident involving Bulldog Bonnie Toogood and Fremantle’s Ashlee Atkins was cleared because both players were contesting the ball."

KB has accepted the reprimand.
    What did Brennan do? I haven't seen any footage.

Re: the Sarah D'Arcy kicking report, interesting back story to that is that she has stitches in her thigh from Hosking accidentally studding her. Doesn't allow for a kick (or a push away with her foot, semantics) but explains why it was such a strong reaction...her leg had just been sliced open!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRP Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    What did Brennan do? I haven't seen any footage.

Re: the Sarah D'Arcy kicking report, interesting back story to that is that she has stitches in her thigh from Hosking accidentally studding her. Doesn't allow for a kick (or a push away with her foot, semantics) but explains why it was such a strong reaction...her leg had just been sliced open!
    Opens up the philosophical question about how long suspensions should be in the AFLW, which I'm sure news folks are or have discussed. The season is 1/3 that of the men's season, so should suspension times be lower as the punishments are in effect 3 times harsher for games lost?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023