Thanks Thanks:  302
Likes Likes:  3,271

Thread: Trade Dunkley

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trade Dunkley

Josh Dunkley On His Future At The Kennel

Injured midfielder Josh Dunkley spoke with the Sunday afternoon team before his club's contest against Carlton, discussing his future and reasoning for wanting to stay with the Bulldogs.

After requesting a trade to Essendon in the off-season, Dunkley explains that he is pleased to remain with the club who have helped him through a difficult period after undergoing shoulder surgery.

"I feel like my future is settled ... I haven't even thought about anything later on in the year yet." Dunkley confirmed on the Sunday Rub.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Josh Dunkley On His Future At The Kennel

Injured midfielder Josh Dunkley spoke with the Sunday afternoon team before his club's contest against Carlton, discussing his future and reasoning for wanting to stay with the Bulldogs.

After requesting a trade to Essendon in the off-season, Dunkley explains that he is pleased to remain with the club who have helped him through a difficult period after undergoing shoulder surgery.

"I feel like my future is settled ... I haven't even thought about anything later on in the year yet." Dunkley confirmed on the Sunday Rub.
    Yet? Sounds like a bit of spin to me.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Or now Parish has come good Essendon have gone cold. When did I get so cynical.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    100%. It's all business for Dunks. Can't blame him.