Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  23

Thread: Danny Southern

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Danny Southern

I wonder if he is thinking of putting a sleeper hold on the Sphinx if it plays up?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    I wonder if he is thinking of putting a sleeper hold on the Sphinx if it plays up?
    that's unfair on Daniel ... It was just a cuddle ... I mean, it's not as if Sumich had a lot of blood flow to his head anyway
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

A fellow Bulldog supporter friend of mine went to Egypt in 2005 and happened to run into Daniel Southern after his tour. My mate was wearing an old Bulldogs cap, so they got chatting. He had already changed his name to Mustaffsen (I'm guessing at the spelling). He got a photo with him, unfortunately I don't have it anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz 32 View Post
    A fellow Bulldog supporter friend of mine went to Egypt in 2005 and happened to run into Daniel Southern after his tour. My mate was wearing an old Bulldogs cap, so they got chatting. He had already changed his name to Mustaffsen (I'm guessing at the spelling). He got a photo with him, unfortunately I don't have it anymore.

Cool-thanks Suz.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Cool-thanks Suz.
    You're welcome!!

My mate also said that at that time Daniel had recently been back to Melbourne to watch the Demons V Dogs game - the one where if we'd won we would've gotten into the finals. Jeff White was awarded that dodgy free kick and kicked the goal that won them the game.

Post Thanks / Like

My mate also said that at that time Daniel had recently been back to Melbourne to watch the Demons V Dogs game - the one where if we'd won we would've gotten into the finals. Jeff White was awarded that dodgy free kick and kicked the goal that won them the game.

Recently? Mate it was 5 years ago!

And I thought I knew how to bear a grudge...
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Recently? Mate it was 5 years ago!

And I thought I knew how to bear a grudge...

I meant at that time (2005) he had recently been back to Melbourne, not recently from now!!

Hold a grudge? Don't get me started on the 1997 Preliminary Final or Brownlow Medal!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome!!

No wonder he converted to islam after that free kick. that umpire should have been shipped of to afghanistan.

Post Thanks / Like

Mustapha? or usually it is Muhammad?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    that's unfair on Daniel ... It was just a cuddle ... I mean, it's not as if Sumich had a lot of blood flow to his head anyway
    Yes, it was a little harsh on Daniel, because when you are used to cuddling pythons, you obviously must put a bit more pressure to compensate for the lack of limbs