Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: West Coast set to launch an ‘all-out’ trade assault for a star ruck ... and it has a ‘Plan B’

Quote Originally Posted by MrMahatma View Post
    I’d be against trading any of our top, say, 10 players at all. We’re in the window and we need a strong ruck division or we just waste more of Bont, Macrae, Naughton, etc. Not the time to trade English out
    I agree totally on your post MrM. Best post in this thread.

2. Likes Dancin' Douggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: West Coast set to launch an ‘all-out’ trade assault for a star ruck ... and it has a ‘Plan B’

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Hopefully this is right
    Can't see that being incorrect - mind you, given Stevo's recent career change flop I've lost a lot of faith in his sense of judgement and ability to read a room.
    "It's over. It's all over."

4. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Can't see that being incorrect - mind you, given Stevo's recent career change flop I've lost a lot of faith in his sense of judgement and ability to read a room.
    He actually is now out of politics - from memory it occurred when the opposition leader changed last year. He is now working at RSN as producer on their breakfast show.

BUT, your point still stands!!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    He actually is now out of politics - from memory it occurred when the opposition leader changed last year. He is now working at RSN as producer on their breakfast show.

BUT, your point still stands!!
    Doesn't he also work for Sky?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

According to his Linkedin he finished up at Sky in March when he started at RSN.

Channel 7 > Vic Liberals > Sky > RSN in under a year.

Post Thanks / Like

That channel has literally, I can't emphasise that enough, brainwashed my octogenarian mother to a point you simply can not mention anything alterior to their Liberal ideology.

It's very sad. I almost put a parental lock on it haha.

This is a working class woman. Amazing.

/politics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    According to his Linkedin he finished up at Sky in March when he started at RSN.

Channel 7 > Vic Liberals > Sky > RSN in under a year.
    Thanks, has changed so many jobs in the past year. Should have stuck with Ch7

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    That channel has literally, I can't emphasise that enough, brainwashed my octogenarian mother to a point you simply can not mention anything alterior to their Liberal ideology.

/politics.
    I refuse to watch that Foxnews, whoops I mean Sky News channel

11. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

/politics.
    Different spin on the meaning behind Parental but I like it

13. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

/politics.
    On Tomorrow Tonight on the ABC last night the topic was cheating - they asked if sharing a Netflix login was cheating. Christopher Pyne was a guest and he joked that he had a Sky News subscription but nobody was interested in sharing it.

15. Likes Grantysghost, hujsh, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I refuse to watch that Foxnews, whoops I mean Sky News channel
    It's not my scene that's for sure. I don't care what side of politics people are from it doesn't necessarily define them, however from an "ability to brain wash" point of view they're next level.
    She hates the ABC, you can't mention them. She hasn't watched them in 5 years.

Back on thread that Stevo tweet is very encouraging. It would be devastating to lose Tim just as he's coming good.

Post Thanks / Like

On Tomorrow Tonight on the ABC last night the topic was cheating - they asked if sharing a Netflix login was cheating. Christopher Pyne was a guest and he joked that he had a Sky News subscription but nobody was interested in sharing it.
    Gold.

Post Thanks / Like

Got to hold onto English at all costs like anyone other than Naughton, Weightman and Bont all costs. He's going to dominate football in two years and two first rounders are unders because they're unknown quantity. We know what we've got.

Post Thanks / Like

I was in the studio audience for the filming of that. Christopher Pyne is a weird guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I was in the studio audience for the filming of that. Christopher Pyne is a weird guy.
    Nice. I liked how Charlie Pickering stopped buying an Essendon membership after the supplements scandal.

Pyne is very weird and I was surprised to learn he has a wife.

21. Likes hujsh liked this post