Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  172
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eastdog's Match Day Elimination Final Thread

I hope Lin Jong knows how popular he is at the dogs by supporters , I think we all know he brings a hard edge and gives his all , last nights injury was one of many injustices this season and It would be sad to see him go.
    You just wonder with how Luke answered the questions on Jong that he isn't going anywhere and we want him to stay.
    He was giving the Eagles a hiding until he got injured

Post Thanks / Like

While watching the game at my mates house last with a few others,he turned the Ch7 commentry off and had SEN on.When I first heard that Tim Gooseage speak I thought christ NO!!!
    But every Bulldog goal that was kicked who could hear a gutteral like roar from the Bulldog faithful in the crowd.
    They played the highlights this morning at 5 of our game last night,and to just sit there in my car listening again was spinetingling.
    Don't know if there is a link for it but if anyone finds it,turn it up to 10!!!

3. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    While watching the game at my mates house last with a few others,he turned the Ch7 commentry off and had SEN on.When I first heard that Tim Gooseage speak I thought christ NO!!!
    But every Bulldog goal that was kicked who could hear a gutteral like roar from the Bulldog faithful in the crowd.
    They played the highlights this morning at 5 of our game last night,and to just sit there in my car listening again was spinetingling.
    I heard that on SEN this morning too.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    What a great heading

This deserves a Thanks and a Like.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

6. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Likes Max469, Eastdog, merantau, FrediKanoute liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching the match again... Boy I (and we) will miss Moz when he hangs up the boots. His work on Kennedy was terrific.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    This deserves a Thanks and a Like.

I like the moment of victory better;

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

9. Thanks KT31 thanked for this post
    Likes Max469, Danny the snakeman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    And interviewing Tony Liberatore after the match was awesome. I loved seeing so many former players getting amongst it. It feels like something is building with the old and the new.
    I loved this too! He was so positive, proud and I thought he was well spoken too (or maybe that was just after the Dahl interview where he answered everything nervously and made no eye contact hahaha).

Love seeing the old greats still so involved with the new generation!

11. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes my cousin was in the section right in front of the radio guys. It was mostly Bulldog supporters. They were going crazy he said.

Post Thanks / Like

I drove from Melbourne to Colac and back in the rain yesterday with scarves out the windows. No real purpose. I guess i should be putting a lid on it soon....

14. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not SEN coverage but 3aw's. The halftime wrap has highlights of the first half and you can hear tge cheering for our goals as clear as day.

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/game-day-...08-grbnci.html

Actually this page has more from the coverage on it.

https://audioboom.com/channel/3aw-is-football

16. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

delete
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

18. Likes bulldogtragic, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dogs special on ch 7 right this second about the game, inside video and interviews
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Dogs special on ch 7 right this second about the game, inside video and interviews
    Bit of dust in my eye, and some onion fumes too I think. The longer version is on our website apparently. Do yourself a favour and watch it.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Watching the game (again!!) now~ what great leadership from Matt Boyd at half time. Simultaneously keeping our boys out of wasting too much energy in a melee (corrals Libba and others) but also puts himself front and centre to fend off LeCras, Shuey, Lycett etc.

He's a bloody warrior and loves his team mates.

22. Likes azabob, chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Watching the game (again!!) now~ what great leadership from Matt Boyd at half time. Simultaneously keeping our boys out of wasting too much energy in a melee (corrals Libba and others) but also puts himself front and centre to fend off LeCras, Shuey, Lycett etc.

He's a bloody warrior and loves his team mates.
    Old Keithy. Seemed pretty emotional after the game. It obviously means a lot at the point end of his career.

Has a huge night ahead of him, keeping one of their smalls occupied.