Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  1,022

Thread: MRO Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRO Thread

I stopped reading an article when this was written off as ‘playing in the edge’. In what *!*!*!*!ing universe is pining a guy down, eye gauging him, grabbing his hair and then forcefully shoving his head into the ground ‘playing on the edge’?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I stopped reading an article when this was written off as ‘playing in the edge’. In what *!*!*!*!ing universe is pining a guy down, eye gauging him, grabbing his hair and then forcefully shoving his head into the ground ‘playing on the edge’?
    This sort of reporting, usually following on from a narrative expressed by ex players in the media is really frustrating. It's absolute cowardice from the editors and producers to let it go out like that. Even Bob on the radio today really let himself down. He squibbed it. Grow some balls and be a leader, gave so,e custodianship over the game. Be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So Toby Greene is into edging? Got it.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

4. Likes bornadog liked this post