Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  32

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leon Cameron Stepping Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    A massive no thanks.

Has had a list absolutely loaded with talent and the game style implemented is as boring as bat shit and the team have been massive under-achievers.
    Not easy to get into a GF let alone win one. Probably faced with challenges ranging from players not wanting to be there for various reasons and trying to build a culture as well. Think he's had to wear a few hats which is always a challenge. I think he's done ok. What do they say about a team of champions never beating a champion team? Still, got to a Grand Final. Has bled players since then and has been running to catch up ever since.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leon Cameron Stepping Down

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Not easy to get into a GF let alone win one. Probably faced with challenges ranging from players not wanting to be there for various reasons and trying to build a culture as well. Think he's had to wear a few hats which is always a challenge. I think he's done ok. What do they say about a team of champions never beating a champion team? Still, got to a Grand Final. Has bled players since then and has been running to catch up ever since.
    How well do Chris Grant and Leon Cameron get on these days? They were Captain and Vice Captain together. Would love for Bevo to have a senior assistant/invent your own title to help with some of the heavy lifting. If the Cap allows.
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

3. Likes Scraggers liked this post